ATV and RV Insurance

Hanby Insurance has special policies for your RV (Recreational Vehicle, Fifth Wheel, Travel Trailer, Motorhome, etc.).  RV Insurance can best be described as a hybrid policy between auto and home insurance.  You may decide to place your RV on a traditional auto policy, if you decide to do this there typically isn’t coverage for your personal effects (belongings kept in your RV). A RV policy will usually provide some coverage for contents and give you the option to purchase more if needed. We also have options for full time RV’rs (those who decide to live full time in their RV). So whether you use your RV once a month or you live in it full time, Hanby Insurance can help.

We can also help you with coverage for your All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), golf cart, dirt bike, or side by side.  There is a common misconception that your homeowners policy covers these items. However, that is just not true. While there may be some limited coverage while the vehicle is on your premises most of the coverage ceases the minute you leave your property. Make sure you have coverage for all of your expenses toys.  Let us make sure you are covered in all of your adventures, all of your life.