We are always interested meeting GREAT people to help grow our team. If you are interested in joining our team please see below for a list of positions we are currently hiring for.
Client Experience /Marketing Coordinator-Posted October 2021
This position is one of the most important positions in our agency. This person is the first impression all future clients have of the agency. Our Client Experience Coordinator must have a great positive attitude each day. Must come across happy and upbeat with every client conversation. Must be able to route clients to the person who can most effectively handle their needs very quickly, in less than a minute. You must be neat and well organize. Our office expects everyone to work hard and do their best every single day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer each call that comes into the agency and route call accordingly.
- Greet each client who comes in the office.
- Send out Birthday cards to all clients.
- Post to social media. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google.
- Create a quarterly newsletter to be emailed and hard copy mailed to our clients.
- Create marketing fliers and mailers for the office.
- Stock water for clients, turn on/off coffee machine, bake cookies, make sure the front office is neat and tidy.
- Check the voicemail throughout the day
- Mail out new client packets
- Process return mail for the agency
- Keep office supplies stocked and make sure that there are enough supplies on hand
Excellent work ethic
High attention to detail
Two years job experience in Insurance, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing or Associates degree.
Impressive telephone etiquette
Great communication skills and the ability to work with others in a close manner
Must have proficient computer skills.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Hours: 8:45-5:16 Monday-Friday, no weekends.
Vacation: After 90 days this position will offer PTO as earned. After one year 15 days of PTO annually.
Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Day.
Compensation: Varies based on experience. Team bonuses based on agency performance. $250/annual clothing allowance for agency branded apparel.
Eligible for Health Insurance and Retirement benefits after 90 days of employment
To apply, please email your resume to Erin@HanbyInsurance.com with the subject line “Your Newest Team Member”
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? Please send your resume to Erin@HanbyInsurance.com with the subject line “Your Next Team Member!”.